PUMPKIN SOUP ♡ fall is here!15:28
When I think of fall ...
I think of colorful leaves, long walks, tea and warming hearty soups. This recipe definitely spices up your heart when the outside want to give you the chills.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 4 small potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 1 large piece of ginger (about the size of your pinky)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut, flax seeds
- paprika, white pepper, turmeric, curry
- 1 tsp just spices Chickpea Curry spice
- cut all the ingredients into large pieces and steam them on low heat for about 15 minutes
- add spices
- put everything into your blendet and blend until smooth
- add coconut and linseeds
- enjoy ! :)
Hope you'll like the recipe! Also check out my facebook page where I'm sharing more yummy vegan food and other random links about pretty much anything haha.