CARROT CAKE PROTEIN NICECREAM (vegan&gluten free)21:26
Carrot cake. Ice cream. Ummm ...
... yes, we all love it. I actually have no idea why I didn't have the idea any earlier but now that I've discovered it .. holy shit! this stuff is amazeballs! And I want all of you to be able to taste the same deliciousness hehe. I indulge into my nicecream daily, believe me. And the best thing is that it's cruelty free, it's low fat, it's full of lean clean carbs and (if you want) you can make it high protein as well.
All you need is ...
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- about 6 bananas, chopped into chunks and frozen overnight (or at least 6 hours)
- 1 tbsp Your Superfoods Muscle Power Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pint of nutmeg
- optional: coconut flakes and mulberries as toppings
And the next morning ...
- let your bananas thaw for about five minutes
- meanwhile, blend the carrots all by them selves first
- then add in the Muscle Power Mix, the spices and the banana chunks
- blend everything until smooth
- top off with your favorite toppings and enjoy! :)
The reason I added in the Muscle Power Mix is because it's an all natural raw vegan protein that is very neutral in taste. Not only does it make my nicecream creamy and fluffy but it also contains maca (which I try to take in daily) and it's also packed with Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Potassium ...
It's not necessary but it's a nice addition to my daily meals. :)
Let me know if you try this recipe and tag me as I'd love to hear how you like it!
As always, have a happy and healthy day,